Late last year we talked about how a big name in the online casino sphere, Golden Nugget, may be heading to the state this year. Now we have another big name that will definitely launch in Pennsylvania in the coming year.
Pointsbet have recently announced that they have obtained an online casino license for the state of Pennsylvania (PGCB). By getting this license, they are set to join a market with big online casinos like DraftKings, BetMGM, BetRivers and Fanduel.
The market did pretty well for itself last year, when it generated over $1 billion in revenue.
Once Pointsbet Casino opens in PA, we’ll be sure to write a detailed review, so you can learn more about them.
What’s available in the PA Market?
Since we have to wait awhile till Pointsbet launches in PA, we’d thought we’d give you a good idea of where you should play. The following list has the top-rated online casinos in the state, and we’ll also tell you why that is.
- DraftKings – they offer one of the largest live table game libraries in the state, and they also have their own name-brand games which can’t be found anywhere else!
- Unibet – with over 130 slots in their game library, players are spoiled for choice. Their mobile app is also one of the best that’s on the market.
- BetMGM – this online casino’s welcome offer is what a lot of players look for when wanting to register with a casino. Once you sign up, you’ll be awarded $25 instantly. Then, go ahead and claim a 100% match on your first deposit up to $1000.
- Hollywood Casino – Hollywood Casino is another online casino which is known for its large game library. This is a huge thing for players who want to change up their game preferences frequently.
- PokerStars Casino – not only do they hold daily tournaments, but they also have a welcome bonus of $1,500!