Play the Best Craps Online Games in PA
Craps is one of the oldest and most popular casino table games in the world. This page will explain the game rules, what casinos offer online craps in PA, and where to find the best bonus offers.
What Are the Best Casinos to play Online Craps in Pennsylvania
Click the link below to find this exclusive game and other specially branded table games.
Are Online Craps games legal in Pennsylvania?
Yes, online craps games are legal at any online casino licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
Offshore and illegal casinos are not held to the same high standard as those regulated by the PGCB, and as such, you will not see them listed on our site.
Are Online Craps games rigged?
No, online craps games are not rigged. Game providers use random number generator (RNG) software in virtual craps games to ensure all outcomes are completely randomized and fair for all players.
Professionally trained dealers host live dealer games, and all equipment and dice are thoroughly tested, inspected, and regulated regularly.
Many game providers take extra steps to have their games tested by third-party agencies like eCOGRA, which certify the games are safe and fair for all players.
Why Play Online Craps?
Online Craps vs. Craps in Land-Based Casino
|Online Craps||Craps at Land-based Casinos|
|Play from any location||✔||X|
You can claim welcome bonuses after completing the registration process for an online casino.
Use the bonuses to try different games, risk-free!
Land-based venues have no bonuses, which means every game you play is coming out of your pocket.
There are no more long drives to get to the closest brick and mortar, just to wait hours before a table is available to play at!
Online casinos are convenient because you can play at any time, any place, and any device as long as you’re within the state lines.
You’ll find offers that include reward spins, deposit matches, live casino promos, and more at all the top online casinos in PA.
Live Craps Online
This section will discuss the difference between live casino versions of online craps versus online craps games that use RNG software.
The rules of the game stay the same, but the gameplay is different.
Which one you choose is based upon your preferences.
Difference between Live Dealer Craps and RNG (Virtual) Craps
Live dealer crap games and virtual craps have similarities and differences. When you play live dealer craps, it’s almost the same experience as on the casino floor.
Since craps is such a social game, it’s tough to get that same experience online. This is why you won’t find many craps games that utilize a live dealer online.
Virtual craps is also rare but, unlike live dealer, uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) to keep things fair. Everything is random and can not be tampered with.
This guarantees each player has the same chance as the other in winning.
How to play Live Craps?
To play live craps, follow the following steps:
- Find a PA online casino that offers live craps.
- Register and verify your new account.
- Opt-in to any live casino welcome bonuses if available.
- Go to the live casino tab located on the site’s main menu.
- Find a live craps table and start playing.
3 important tips to know before playing Online Craps
Before you start wagering real money, heed our advice. Here are our three most important tips for players to know before they start playing online craps.
1. Know Basic Rules, Side Bets, and Payouts
Before you start playing any online casino game, you must understand the rules and gameplay.
The game begins with the Come Out roll thrown by the ‘shooter,’ AKA the first player in the round. Since we’re playing at an online casino, all you will have to do is click the ‘roll’ button to get it started.
Once the dice have been rolled, there are three outcomes we could see happen:
- Craps: Snake Eyes! You have rolled a 2 or a 12 and have lost but still have the chance to roll again.
- Natural: You have rolled a 7 or an 11 and get to roll again; you’re a winner!
- Point: You have rolled a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 and get a second roll, but you need to hit the same number as the first roll to win. If, however, you roll a 7, you lose the round.
2. Learn all Craps Betting Strategies
There isn’t a betting system you can use in online craps that will guarantee you a win.
This is mainly because of the dice being random every throw.
In the long run, the online casino will have better odds, and believing otherwise could affect your bankroll.
Understand that nothing is guaranteed in a game of craps, so avoid getting into high-stakes situations if the odds aren’t in your favor.
3. Plan your budget and your time
Like all casino games, it’s essential to understand that eventually, you are going to lose.
What’s even more important is knowing when to stop and not to chase those losses.
By keeping your wager money separate from what you manage to win, you have no risk of losing your winnings and can hopefully walk away from a game with some money.
We encourage all our players to play responsibly!
Which craps variant is the best for you?
Currently, the virtual RNG craps game at DraftKings is the only version available to PA players. However, here are some variations of the game you might encounter as the game continues to grow in popularity:
- Bank Craps – This is the most common variation of the game found at online casinos. One or more players can play this game, and the game is played against the House rather than each other.
- Crapless Craps – In this version of the game, it’s impossible to lose on a Pass Line bet by rolling a craps (2,3, or 12) on the Come Out roll.
- High Point Craps – In this version of Craps, an initial roll of 2 or 3 is ignored, and the player must roll again until another total is made while an 11 or 12 wins automatically. Any other total becomes “the point,” The player rolls again and must throw a total higher than the point to win.
- Simplified Craps – There are no side bets in simplified craps. Players simply win or lose based on the roll of the dice the first time.
- Die Rich Craps – Here, “the point” can be only one of four numbers (2,3,4, or 5). If the die roll is a 6, all Pass Line bets win.
- New York Craps – This variant has a slightly different table layout, and all players must play on numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10.
- Low-Limit Craps – In low-limit craps, players can place low wagers. This variation is great for beginners of the game.
How to improve your game
1. Read our game & casino reviews
Find the best online casinos in PA by reading our casino reviews. We’ll help guide you through which casinos have the best welcome package, regular promotional offers, and live online craps games.
2. Practice for free
You can practice RNG virtual craps games in Demo Mode. This will allow you to get a feel for the gameplay before you start wagering real money.
Unfortunately, you cannot play live dealer craps games in Demo Mode as live casino games are always played out in real-time.
Just remember that you are not wagering real money in Demo Mode, so you can’t win real money either.
3. Watch streamers to discover new tips
Another helpful tip is to watch the pros of the gameplay.
Many professional gamblers will stream their gameplay on their Twitch channels.
This is a great way to learn some tips and tricks of the game.
Play Craps on mobile
You can play all of your favorite online casino games on your mobile devices.
You’ll need to download the mobile casino app to access the casino games.
Be sure to turn on post notifications to get alerts of the latest promotions and new games.