Paypal Casinos – Play with The King of Online Payments
Being the leader in e-payments, PayPal has a massive acceptance among both casino operators and players.
Many people use their PayPal accounts for a lot of online activities, so why not use it for funding a casino wallet?
However, being the biggest doesn’t necessarily mean being the best, and it’s not uncommon for newer competitors to offer better deals than well-established ones. I’ll look into what PayPal offers casino players in this PayPal review.
What are the Top Five Paypal Casinos?
Sure, there are lots of online casinos on the internet. Some of these are PayPal casinos. To help you find the best sites for this payment service, I have listed five top picks below:
Check out our complete casino reviews list here.
PayPal was established as a digital wallet in 1999, and in 2000 was merged with X.com, an Elon Musk company. Since then, it has grown to become the leader in online payments.
It’s an excellent choice for fast and secure deposits and withdrawals. It also helps your privacy since you don’t need to give the casino operator your card or bank details. There are also low fees for using it, and some casinos offer promotions with this method.
Is It Safe To Pay With Paypal At A Casino?
Paying with PayPal is recommended on any casino that offers the option as a payment method.
- PayPal is one of the safest choices when it comes to funding your casino account.
- It uses the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure communications are 100% secure. This also includes checks to verify your browser is secure as well.
- This factor and some others also apply for the casinos I review
- Something important to consider is that casinos need to verify your identity because of a concept known as KYC or Know Your Customer. This is a requirement that all casinos have based on the latest security recommendations from the EU since the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR was enacted.
- We promote only licensed safe casinos
How To Use Paypal At Online Casinos
One of the critical features of this e-wallet is its ease of use. You first need to create an account on the company’s website and choose it as a payment or withdrawal method at your favorite casino.
Fees on deposits and withdrawals in a PayPal Casino
Casinos generally don’t charge extra for withdrawing or depositing with this payment method. I recommend you check the FAQs in each case to be 100% sure. The good news is that PayPal doesn’t charge fees for withdrawals and deposits within the platform.
Unfortunately, since a casino site is outside the platform, withdrawal fees may be associated. Some casinos cover these fees for you, however.
Deposit and withdraw your winnings using PayPal
It’s simple to deposit money and withdraw using this e-wallet. To deposit, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the deposit section on your casino account
- Select PayPal and log into your account
- Enter your deposit amount
- Pay with your available balance or choose a payment method associated with PayPal
The money will be available in your casino wallet when you confirm the transaction. This generally happens immediately. If you want to withdraw, follow these steps:
- Go to the withdrawal section on your casino account
- Choose PayPal
- Enter the amount to withdraw
Consider that sometimes, for security reasons, you may be required to use two-factor authentication to perform these operations.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Paypal At Online Casinos?
PayPal has many advantages but also some disadvantages. Here’s an overview of the most critical factors:
|No fees for deposits||You can incur fees when transferring money from your casino account|
|Top-of-the-line security features||No reward points|
|Accepted on most US casino sites|
PayPal vs. Other Payment Methods
PayPal is so big that it has even become a synonym for online payments or e-wallets. Like any e-wallet, it offers several pros compared to other payment methods, such as bank transfers. For starters, it’s usually cheaper than a bank transfer. It’s also more secure as you never submit your bank data to a casino site
It’s not as anonymous as another popular competing method, cryptocurrencies. There are also no casino-specific rewards for using it, nor are there any VIP schemes like with some credit cards and other e-wallets. Here are some comparisons between different popular methods:
|Possible withdrawal fees||✔||✔||✔||✔|
What If I Have Any Issues Using Paypal At Online Casinos?
This platform is usually very solid and does not generate many issues. But in the event something is not working as it’s supposed to, the first thing to identify is whether the source of the problem is the e-wallet or the casino. Here are some scenarios and what to do:
- I can’t withdraw my winnings.
Contact the casino support team.
- I can’t remove my PayPal from my account.
Contact the casino support team.
- I can’t verify my PayPal.
Contact PayPal support.
- I can’t change my PayPal details.
Contact PayPal support.
- I can’t deposit with PayPal.
Check if you have available funds and payment methods associated with your account. If yes, contact PayPal support.
There are a couple more things to consider about this e-wallet. Here are some ideas to help you decide.
- Check if PayPal is excluded from the payment methods available for the bonuses you want to claim.
- Make sure you can withdraw your winnings using PayPal.
- Consider the commissions PayPal charges.
- Take into account that PayPal support is notoriously difficult to communicate with.
- If you start a dispute-solving query with PayPal, you generally won’t be able to work with the casino toward a solution until the dispute is solved within PayPal.
Conclusion – Is PayPal Still The E-Wallet King?
PayPal is the top provider of online payments. It’s an excellent platform that lets you manage many other payment methods, and you will find that almost any online casino lets you use it to fund your wallet and withdraw your winnings.