Inspired premium igaming content will soon be available to Pennsylvania Caesars Sportsbook and Casino players.
- Inspired Entertainment to provide premium igaming content to Caesars Casino PA
- The provider already live in PA and also in Michigan and New Jersey
- Inspired is one of the biggest game manufacturers in North America
Inspired Entertainment has expanded its reach in Pennsylvania, partnering with Caesars Sportsbook and Casino. Under this deal, Inspired will provide its premium igaming content, making it available to Caesars Casino players in the Keystone State.
Building on statewide success
In a statement, Brooks Pierce, President and Chief Executive Officer of Inspired, said that the deal with Caesars Sportsbook and Casino builds on the brand’s success in PA. He said:
“We are thrilled to partner with Caesars Sportsbook & Casino to deliver premium iGaming content to its players in Pennsylvania. This partnership builds on the success we’ve seen throughout the state with our other partners, as well as in both New Jersey and Michigan, and we are excited to offer the player-favorite themes Big Spin Bonus™, Big Bonus™, Big Fishing Fortune™, and Gold Cash Free Spins™ to the Caesars player base. It is a pleasure to work with the Caesars Sportsbook & Casino team, and we congratulate them on this exciting launch.”
Caesars Sportsbook and Casino also expressed enthusiasm.
“We are very excited to partner with the Inspired team to provide players with best-in-class iGaming content in Pennsylvania, one of the largest iGaming states in North America,” said Matthew Sunderland, Senior Vice President of iGaming at Caesars Digital. “Our key focus is delivering players the best titles on our iGaming platform, and we’re proud to work with Inspired to elevate our iGaming platform in this important market.”
About Inspired Entertainment
Here is a snapshot of the scale of Inspired Entertainment’s operations:
- Operates a portfolio of content, technology, hardware, and services for regulated operators
- Supplier of online and land-based solutions
- Available in about 35 jurisdictions, including Pennsylvania
- Supplies “gaming systems with associated terminals and content for approximately 50,000 gaming machines.”
- Works with over 32,000 retailers
- Live on over 170 websites