It might be a short month, but Pennsylvania has exciting live and online poker tournaments booked for February. Liberty Poker Open and Philadelphia Poker Championship are some of the big events happening in the Keystone State.
Breakdown of major live poker events
- From February 19 to March 12, Rivers Philadelphia will run the Philadelphia Poker Championship Series with over $550,000 in guaranteed prizes. Players can start the series with the $100,000 Little Rush taking place February 19-24 at a buy-in of $180 with the hopes of reaching the final on February 24.
- The Liberty Bell Open will take place at Live! Casino Philadelphia Poker Room. The series is made up of three main tournaments beginning on February 16.
- Rivers Pittsburgh will host two deepstack tournaments:
- A $500 tournament on February 11
- A $340 tournament on February 25
- Live! Casino Pittsburgh will be the host of smaller events throughout the month. These are events that only take a few hours to complete.
Online poker tournaments
- WSOP PA Winter Online Championship running from February 5-19. The series guarantees $370,000 in prizes, including a $50,000 Main Event. The winner will take the WSOP Championship Belt.
- WSOP Online Circuit Event will run from February 17-28, where online players can play to grab over $260,000 in guarantees.
- PokerStars will run Sunday Majors with thousands of dollars in guaranteed prize pools to be won every single week.
Aside from the events mentioned, these casinos will also offer smaller events, including daily tournaments with affordable buy-ins. If you’d like to join the thrill, visit the casino’s websites to get the list of events and not miss out on your chance to win this month.